Thursday, December 31, 2009

Book Talk: The Best Middle Grade and Young Adult books I read in 2009

I realised that my resolution post focused on Reader's Workshop and mentioned some books, but not all the fabulous books my students and I read this year. Some of these books have been discovered through recommendations from the internet, others through student recommendations (I'll never forget the student who pushed a small bag of books at me and said - 'You'll like these'. She was right), while still others I just fell over in the local book shops.



I know there were more, none of which are coming to me at the moment. Maybe I'll have to make better record keeping a resolution for 2010.

Happy New Year, everyone. I hope that your 2010 is everything you want it to be with lots of great books!

Find book talks - with more recommendations - here

0 comments:

A Reader's Community

My photo
Queensland, Australia
A Reader's Community is a place to find ideas, information, resources and recommendations about Reader's Workshop.

This Blog has five main types of posts.

About Reader's Workshop - information about Reader's Workshop in my classroom and how it works

Reader's Workshop Tools - resources you can access and use to help you with reader's workshop

Book talks - Book recommendations of two or three books centred around a particular theme

Book letters - in-depth reviews of one particular book

Reader's Workshop Links - Short links lists to help you find more information
Related Posts with Thumbnails