Monday, December 21, 2009

Reader's Workshop Tools: Sample Letter to Students

I've had so much fun launching my website today, that I wanted to try something else! I won't be posting on Friday due to Christmas, so I put together a Reader's Workshop resource as an early holiday present.

Reader's Workshop Letter to Students - PDF
Reader's Workshop Letter to Students - Doc

These letters (which are the same) include a brief description of Reader's Workshop and a list of questions students can ask themselves about what they are reading.


Please feel free to use these letters in your classroom as much as you like, but please don't repost them on the internet as your own.

Find more Reader's Workshop Tools here

0 comments:

A Reader's Community

My photo
Queensland, Australia
A Reader's Community is a place to find ideas, information, resources and recommendations about Reader's Workshop.

This Blog has five main types of posts.

About Reader's Workshop - information about Reader's Workshop in my classroom and how it works

Reader's Workshop Tools - resources you can access and use to help you with reader's workshop

Book talks - Book recommendations of two or three books centred around a particular theme

Book letters - in-depth reviews of one particular book

Reader's Workshop Links - Short links lists to help you find more information
Related Posts with Thumbnails